IQRF is a platform for low power, reliable and easy to use wireless connectivity with moderate speed for telemetry, industrial control and building automation. It can be used with any electronic equipment. You can use it whenever you need wireless information transfer, e.g. remote control, monitor, alarm, displaying of remotely acquired data or connection of more devices to a wireless network. (official text from iqrf.org)
This site was made for all amateur and professional IQRF technology users. You can discuss, read useful tips and tricks and share your experiences. There are these main rules:
- All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Every article is published as is, without any warranty. We do not guarantee accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or external information linked from this site.
- Everyone can contribute, just register yourself and let us know, that you are ready to contribute. Final decision for article publishing are in moderators hands. We reserve the right to refuse the post, if has not adequate quality or violates law of EU.
- Please be brief, clear and polite in your comments and forum threads. All comments that are impolite, hateful, obscene etc., will be deleted without any notice. All users who has deleted comments repeatedly will be marked as spammers and their accounts will be deleted without any notice and right to renewal.
- Activity of registered readers on this site is tracked. If you are active enough (visits, comments, posts), you can be rewarded. Please read Registered user rewards program.
- These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]