The IQRF IDE is a software tool for programming IQRF wireless modules and setting up your wireless network. Now there is a new version which brings many new features and bug fixes available.
- Terminal – DPA Test window did not allow to set PCMD higher than 0x3F.
- Terminal Log window did not allow to open the Packet Inspector by double click on the last record in the log.
- Limitation on the maximal number of characters in the Terminal – Data to send field did not work correctly in case of Use Numbers feature enabled.
- Limitation on the maximal number of bytes in the Terminal – DPA Test – PDATA field and macros did not work correctly.
- Minor repairs and improvements.
Changes and enhancements
- IQRF Repository options added in the Tools – Options menu.
- MPLAB X supported as an external source code editor.
- New version of compiler included: CC5X Version 3.6 FREE edition.
- Copy packet to the Terminal as ASCII / HEX / DEC feature added to the packet popup menu in the Terminal Log window.
- Default compiler build options changed from -a -bu -Q -Vn -cif -dc to -a -gb -GS -Vn -cif -dc -AH.
- Data displaying (NADR and HWPID) in the Terminal – DPA Test macros changed from big-endian to little-endian.
- All Terminal modes display number of entered / maximal number of characters.
- TR Module Information window (Ctrl+M) displays IBK (Individual Bonding Key).
- Build option consultant added in the Project Properties – Build window to monitor CC5X option settings.
- The UDP communication channel timing optimized.
- IQRF Repository supported (beta):
- PIQRF IDE displays the manufacturer and product name of IQRF Standard products according to the HWPID.
- PIQRF IDE updates a list of embedded and IQRF standard DPA peripherals and commands according to the actual specifications.
- PIQMESH Network Manager allows checking the availability of Custom DPA Handler updates for IQRF Standard products.
- PIQMESH Network Manager allows the OTA update of Custom DPA handlers in IQRF Standard products.