IQRF is a platform for low power, reliable and easy to use wireless connectivity with moderate speed for telemetry, industrial control and building automation. It can be used with any electronic equipment. You can use it whenever you need wireless information transfer, e.g. remote control, monitor, alarm, displaying of remotely acquired data or connection of more devices to a wireless network. (official text from iqrf.org)
This site was made for all amateur and professional IQRF technology users. You can discuss, read useful tips and tricks and share your experiences. There are these main rules:
- All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Every article is published as is, without any warranty. We do not guarantee accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or external information linked from this site.
- Everyone can contribute, just register yourself and let us know, that you are ready to contribute. Final decision for article publishing are in moderators hands. We reserve the right to refuse the post, if has not adequate quality or violates law of EU.
- Please be brief, clear and polite in your comments and forum threads. All comments that are impolite, hateful, obscene etc., will be deleted without any notice. All users who has deleted comments repeatedly will be marked as spammers and their accounts will be deleted without any notice and right to renewal.
- Activity of registered readers on this site is tracked. If you are active enough (visits, comments, posts), you can be rewarded. Please read Registered user rewards program.
- These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Registered user rewards program
Activity of registered readers on this site is tracked. They collect user points for activity, and spend this points for rewards. The following lines shows the point value for activity.
- site visit (you have to be logged in): 1 point per day
- post/page comment: 5 points per approved comment
- deleted comment (by moderators or yourself): -10 points per comment
- published post: 250 points per approved and published post
- high valuable post: 500 points per approved and published post. As high valuable could be considered post with own construction, interesting idea etc. It depends on moderators, which post will be considered as high valuable post.
What can you get for points:
- 1pc of any IQRF DCTR module. (you can choose some of the modules from iqrf.org eshop (500 points).
- 1pc of CK/DDC/DK dev tool. (you can choose some of the modules from iqrf.org eshop (1000 points).
Once you exceed 1000 points, you can publish post with your commercial IQRF connected products or services (once per three months).
Please contact us, if you have some questions or if you have enough points and you want to pick your reward. Final decision for reward approval or rejection in on site moderators.
These terms and conditions of Registered user rewards program are subject to change at anytime. All users will be noticed about changes through a post.